Thursday, March 18, 2010



























  
          
This is specially  dedicated to All  Animal , Environment ,Nature Lovers.
Giant Panda species are special only found in China .Its populaion declines  day by day .
Other Pathetic information is , they only feed on special bamboo leaves available in china.
As a result of industrialisation and deforestration . the are in the edge of extinction.
I kindly request all animal lovers to ban all wildlfe goods for a small effort
which can save them .................... 



this is just a small contribution to WWF  organisation  towards nature conservation program.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, just stopping by. I am bigtimesynesthete on DA. Usually I just blog about autistic rights, but perhaps I should expand my horizons :)

    ReplyDelete